fashion & beauty
A fashion lover and nail polish fanatic venturing into the world of blogging.
No one style defines who I am.
I love to mix and match, I’m full of surprises.
And always ready to try something new.
food & drinks
An avid foodie who is not only about eating, but also passionate about knowing your food and loving your food.
If you are interested in having your products reviewed or would like to sponsor a giveaway, please contact me by email at email@example.com
By PRIMEFREBTS free bets
My eBay Listings
Count per Day
- 489Reads today:
- 2Visitors currently online:
Category Archives: Louis Vuitton
1. Victoria’s Secret is finally opening in Hong Kong! [Pretty Lil Things]
2. Gucci’s Creative Director Frida Giannini welcomes a baby girl. [Fashionologie]
3. A brand new 4-storey UNIQLO flagship store will open doors at Lee Theatre on April 26. [Fiber2Fashion]
4. Louis Vuitton sues local hairdresser for copyright infringement over checkered pattern chair. [SCMP]
5. Fendi presents Peplum People, an exclusive video directed by Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi. [Fendi]
Monday night was a star-studded night in NYC where our favorite celebrities strutted down the red carpet in this year’s Met Gala. There was everything from sexy, over-the-top, retro, and elegant all at one place! Who do you think was the best dressed of the night?
It’s awards season and who’s not paying attention to the red carpet at the 84th Annual Academy Awards, only one of the most important fashion moments in the silver screen business?
Here are my top picks of the night. Seeing lots of whites this year, and surprised that I haven’t seen much Marchesa on the red carpet (on the actresses, not on dates!)
Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
I have a thing for capes, and it’s awesome to see it on the red carpet! Gwyneth Paltrow gives us a sneak preview of Tom Ford’s Fall 2012 (yes it’s only February!) and the designer managed to incorporate the cape into couture while steering away from the superhero theme.