Thinly sliced white bread, 4-5 slices
Ham, 1-2 slices
Swiss cheese singles, 1-2 slices
Milk, 1/2 cup
Some salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celcius (390 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Toast your white bread in a toaster or pan fry on a frying pan until slightly golden.
3. Cut the toasted white bread into small short slices, small enough to line your greased muffin pan as the crust of the quiche.
4. In a large bowl, beat the eggs while slowly adding in the milk, then add some salt and pepper for taste.
5. Cut the ham and cheese into small pieces and place evenly into your bread cups.
6. Pour in the egg mixture into each quiche cup and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
When pouring the egg mixture into the quiche cups, the bread tends to soak up the mixture so try to do it quickly and swiftly. Don’t worry, the egg mixture will rise after baking.